Process to get fully approved AdSense  account with sub domain or blogspot domain

Hello friends welcome to Sams revolutions in this post we discuss about what i do for getting fully Approved adsense account with sub domain like chemistryhub0.blogspot.com 


Friends if you read the first part of this Article then friends continue read this Article
if you not read the article then read first for better understanding
 


Friends when i am thinks to create a blog then i starts a blog on Education of Chemistry because why i know if you write any copy content then you never got approval for ever so create original article from my own you can see these here chemistryhub0.blogspot.com  

 I am daily published at least one article in my Blog and before i checked it for copy content then i publish it with an image and i am continue published some posts and after 15 days my posts are 12 and my blog was qualified for Adsense 

Hence i create Four pages like privacy policy ,  terms and conditions , Disclaimer  ,Contact Us 
Friends when you think to do blogging must create these pages in your blog first its help you for 
adsense approval 


Then i continue published articles on my Blog when i have 20 number of article then i am sign up  for Adsense account then continue working.

Friends let us discuss about how your write an perfect Article 
Remember one thing when you write your Article then your Article must have between 350 to 500 words and must use 2 to 3 images in your post it was attract to user and that was going to an user friendly Article so never forgot to use images and don't use more maximum 3 image .


So when i have 20 number of posts in by blog i was apply for the adsense approval and continue working after i apply for adsense then some days later even no reply from adsense team i am got worried and discontinue in working process i am published one posts in two to three days and finally i stop working on chemistryhub0.blogspot.com

I think Adsense was not receive my blog forever so i am trying many ways contact with Adsense team and finally they said these are common topic adsense can't give approval for it so my hope is broken then completely stop working on blog.

But the after 3 to 4 months latter once again i look back to my free blog and i am surprised am i see?
i saw an mail in my inbox that's from google you got fully approved account now you can place ads on your site and my accounts revenue share is 68%


Friends if you have any questions on this topic then ask me ?
I must help you my friends

so continue with this blog
my next article about how to create a blog on blogger.com 

thanks you for visiting my dear friends............